The Dark Souls of Podcasts
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 56: Animal Facts with Rose - Read More → . . . . .
- Tristan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Niall's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
Live from the back of a truck full of stolen Amiibos, it’s Chooch 78, with Niall and John! Lauren’s out with technical dificulties and Liquid Mike’s at Disney World, leaving Niall and John alone to talk about John’s BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, and what it means for the Michonski Brand™. The boys also talk (bad) anime girl CCGs, John’s disgusting eating habits, stolen Amiibos, why Pool Nation FX is the greatest game of all time, and a ton of fighting game news. Plus, we brag about our achievements, Niall yells about Croc some more, and we debate whether John is a kid, or a squid.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...
Granted most men have to be epic dads these days, but we talk about men too much.
Steam Fest Done Quick (SFDQ)
In spite of a difficult year, 2020 wasn't all that bad!