This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Live from the back of a truck full of stolen Amiibos, it’s Chooch 78, with Niall and John! Lauren’s out with technical dificulties and Liquid Mike’s at Disney World, leaving Niall and John alone to talk about John’s BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, and what it means for the Michonski Brand™. The boys also talk (bad) anime girl CCGs, John’s disgusting eating habits, stolen Amiibos, why Pool Nation FX is the greatest game of all time, and a ton of fighting game news. Plus, we brag about our achievements, Niall yells about Croc some more, and we debate whether John is a kid, or a squid.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!