Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
Live from the back of a truck full of stolen Amiibos, it’s Chooch 78, with Niall and John! Lauren’s out with technical dificulties and Liquid Mike’s at Disney World, leaving Niall and John alone to talk about John’s BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, and what it means for the Michonski Brand™. The boys also talk (bad) anime girl CCGs, John’s disgusting eating habits, stolen Amiibos, why Pool Nation FX is the greatest game of all time, and a ton of fighting game news. Plus, we brag about our achievements, Niall yells about Croc some more, and we debate whether John is a kid, or a squid.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.