Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Lauren’s busy with moving this week, so John and Mike sit down to explain American fine dining establishments, such as The Olive Garden and Cracker Barrel, to Niall, who is very confused by the whole thing. This turns out to be what might be the longest bit Chooch has ever done. Aaron Carter is also brought up. Nobody had that much time for video games this week, for a bunch of fun (read: boring) reasons, but we do talk about what we did play, including such luminaries as Dwarf Fortress, Bravely Default and Injustice: Gods Among Us. We tackle the news, as we wade through the dregs of the pre-E3 swamp, discuss how much Ty Lawson is too much Ty Lawson (I still don’t know who Ty Lawson is), and field questions about fighting games.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?