Truly wise anime opinions are shared on this episode. Also Healin' Good.
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 58: Healin' Goodbye! - Read More → . . . . .
- Neptunia Virtual Stars Review (PS4) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
Lauren’s busy with moving this week, so John and Mike sit down to explain American fine dining establishments, such as The Olive Garden and Cracker Barrel, to Niall, who is very confused by the whole thing. This turns out to be what might be the longest bit Chooch has ever done. Aaron Carter is also brought up. Nobody had that much time for video games this week, for a bunch of fun (read: boring) reasons, but we do talk about what we did play, including such luminaries as Dwarf Fortress, Bravely Default and Injustice: Gods Among Us. We tackle the news, as we wade through the dregs of the pre-E3 swamp, discuss how much Ty Lawson is too much Ty Lawson (I still don’t know who Ty Lawson is), and field questions about fighting games.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
As the site's resident Vtuber, I felt obligated to cover this.
Time to suplex crime
The Dark Souls of Podcasts
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...