What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
Lauren’s busy with moving this week, so John and Mike sit down to explain American fine dining establishments, such as The Olive Garden and Cracker Barrel, to Niall, who is very confused by the whole thing. This turns out to be what might be the longest bit Chooch has ever done. Aaron Carter is also brought up. Nobody had that much time for video games this week, for a bunch of fun (read: boring) reasons, but we do talk about what we did play, including such luminaries as Dwarf Fortress, Bravely Default and Injustice: Gods Among Us. We tackle the news, as we wade through the dregs of the pre-E3 swamp, discuss how much Ty Lawson is too much Ty Lawson (I still don’t know who Ty Lawson is), and field questions about fighting games.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!