The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
After a technical issue enforced hiatus, Chooch is back, and John Michonski is in a bad mood, but it’s okay because Mike’s in a really good mood. Maybe too good a mood. We debate why soccer is the best sport in the world, and why the Toronto Blue Jays suck at baseball. Mike’s boring, John stayed up too late watching GCCX, Niall’s roommate poured Lysol down the sink and John’s the new Olivia Munn. Plus, Kano stops by the show – in a bit that goes way too long – and we tackle news, Sly Stallone drops in, and we take your questions. Fuck Croc.
- 0:25 – Introduction
- 5:07 – Lauren’s games: Ether One, Destiny
- 14:22 – Mike’s games: Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, Mafia 2, Dwarf Fortress, Kerbal Space Program
- 26:32 – Niall’s games: The Unfinished Swan, Race the Sun, Tekken Revolution, Hohokum, Yakuza 4
- 41:47 – John’s games: MKX, Tron Bonne
- 50:05 – News: Sega not at E3, Tony Hawk 5, Mirror’s Edge, P.T., Nintendo Roundup, Splatoon, Bloodstained, Ratchet & Clank, Gears of War, Walking Dead
- 1:41:15 – Questions
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.