The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
Lauren is out this week, meaning that Chooch 75 is attempt number two at Boys Night (and this time it’s actually getting released)! Crimp, Kip and Wink meet up for a chat about Duke Nukem and… not a lot else, really. Niall watched Bratz: The Movie, and we talk Andy Dick after Niall’s roommate tries to ruin the show, John has an existential crisis and floods his bedroom over his giving WWE Supercard four stars, and Mike takes over the show. Really, John gave WWE Supercard four stars. I know, crazy, right? Plus, we hit the latest news, talk about Valve’s huge modding kerfuffle, Deep Silver taking over the AA space, how much Konami sucks, John fucks Tak Fujii, we fight in our lowriders and Mike reads some poetry.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.