Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC 326: "I played Avengers" "Are you OK?" - Read More → . . . . .
Lauren is out this week, meaning that Chooch 75 is attempt number two at Boys Night (and this time it’s actually getting released)! Crimp, Kip and Wink meet up for a chat about Duke Nukem and… not a lot else, really. Niall watched Bratz: The Movie, and we talk Andy Dick after Niall’s roommate tries to ruin the show, John has an existential crisis and floods his bedroom over his giving WWE Supercard four stars, and Mike takes over the show. Really, John gave WWE Supercard four stars. I know, crazy, right? Plus, we hit the latest news, talk about Valve’s huge modding kerfuffle, Deep Silver taking over the AA space, how much Konami sucks, John fucks Tak Fujii, we fight in our lowriders and Mike reads some poetry.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!
Man, anime huh?