Deals? In GAMING?!
It’s a full house this week, as John, Miguelito, Lauren and Niall sit down for a discussion that, for a change, is about video games, and not tacos. Mike is hanging out in the sewers, John’s scared and angry, and Lauren pooped in the aqueducts. Plus John levels up and drinks sriracha, Niall snorts some powder, and we rip our shirts off and talk WrestleMania for way too long. We discuss the latest news, debut a new segment, get paid a visit by new WWE Champion Seth Rollins, go back in time to anoint David Cage the messiah and then argue over whether Chie or Yukiko is the best Persona waifu (it’s Yukiko, btw).
- 0:25 – Intros
- 1:23 – Mike’s games: Neverwinter, Saints Row: The Third, Skyrim, Game of Thrones
- 18:00 – Lauren’s game: Bloodborne
- 31:51 – Niall’s games: Persona 4, Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters
- 38:15 – WrestleMania chat
- 1:13:37 – John went to Anamanaguchi
- 1:18:08 – News: PS Plus, AC: Chronicles, Zelda Wii U, Nintendo Direct, Umihara Kawase, MGS Movie, Broken Age
- 1:35:20 – New Segment, with special guest, Seth Rollins
- 1:43:05 – Questions
- 1:55:00 – Final Fantasy XV is gross
- 2:08:30 – Sign-off