Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
It’s a Chooch party tonight, with the long awaited seventieth episode! John and Liquid Mike sit down for a friendly chat about tacos, enchiladas, burritos, nachos, quesadillas, Taco Bell breakfast, The Hobbit and Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. Eventually, the boys get to talking about video games, loading hell, why the Xbox One needs magic and luck to get Assassin’s Creed to work, and finally ask the question on everyone’s lips; are John Michonski and Mike Cosimano the same person? Lauren shows up midway through the conversation to talk Bloodborne – causing me to cry because I have to edit someone in during the show – and we tackle the latest, hottest news and listener questions. CHOOCH 70. GET IT IN YOUR EARS.
Editor’s Note: There’s a quick musical break in the show at 34:19. Apologies, but there was no way around it. Blame John.
- 0:26 – Introduction
- 9:50 – Mike’s games: Civ V, Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag, Saints Row: The Third, Game of Thrones
- 22:25 – John’s games: Tales From the Borderlands, Wild Arms
- 36:24 – Lauren shows up and I cry quietly: Bloodborne, Civ V
- 55:10 – News: Nintendo/DeNA, Kojima, Star Wars Battlefront, MKX, God of War 3, Dragon Age DLC, YouTube vs Twitch
- 1:26:25 – Questions and sign-off