Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
- Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Things are heating up this week on a very special, very sensual episode of Video Game Choo Choo. John, Lauren, Niall, and Mike sit down to talk poop on buses and Mike’s incompetence running public transportation. John gets a crash course in Minecraft, Niall gets extreme, Final Fantasy is edgy, and Lauren catches the Civ V bug. Plus, John loves Transformers, we tackle the news, and then things get… awkward.
- 0:26 – Introductions
- 5:30 – Mike’s games; Civ V, Cities in Motion, Minecraft
- 11:06 – Niall’s games; OlliOlli 2, SSX, Tony Hawk, Final Fantasy 8
- 22:15 – Lauren’s games; Hyperdevotion Noire, Civ V
- 32:27 – John’s games; Smash Bros., Guilty Gear Xrd, OlliOlli 2
- 42:30 – News; New Xbox lead, Mortal Kombat X, Street Fighter 5, Final Fantasy Type-0, Tales From the Borderlands, Metal Gear 5, Battletoads (yes, really, Battletoads), Danganronpa, Maxis, Rock Band 4
- 1:16:15 – Questions. I apologize on behalf of us all.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?