Join The Quiet Mandom.
- VGCC Episode 269: Control the Rocks - Read More → . . . . .
- NIS Releases Shareholders' Report, Bankruptcy Rumours Follow - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 17: Undertale is Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
Things are heating up this week on a very special, very sensual episode of Video Game Choo Choo. John, Lauren, Niall, and Mike sit down to talk poop on buses and Mike’s incompetence running public transportation. John gets a crash course in Minecraft, Niall gets extreme, Final Fantasy is edgy, and Lauren catches the Civ V bug. Plus, John loves Transformers, we tackle the news, and then things get… awkward.
- 0:26 – Introductions
- 5:30 – Mike’s games; Civ V, Cities in Motion, Minecraft
- 11:06 – Niall’s games; OlliOlli 2, SSX, Tony Hawk, Final Fantasy 8
- 22:15 – Lauren’s games; Hyperdevotion Noire, Civ V
- 32:27 – John’s games; Smash Bros., Guilty Gear Xrd, OlliOlli 2
- 42:30 – News; New Xbox lead, Mortal Kombat X, Street Fighter 5, Final Fantasy Type-0, Tales From the Borderlands, Metal Gear 5, Battletoads (yes, really, Battletoads), Danganronpa, Maxis, Rock Band 4
- 1:16:15 – Questions. I apologize on behalf of us all.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Did you know Makai Wars actually came out last year? Me neither! But now you know.
Welcome Elvie to Choochagatari!
Born to jump World is a dummy 鬼神 Nep 'em all 1989
How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?