Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Things are heating up this week on a very special, very sensual episode of Video Game Choo Choo. John, Lauren, Niall, and Mike sit down to talk poop on buses and Mike’s incompetence running public transportation. John gets a crash course in Minecraft, Niall gets extreme, Final Fantasy is edgy, and Lauren catches the Civ V bug. Plus, John loves Transformers, we tackle the news, and then things get… awkward.
- 0:26 – Introductions
- 5:30 – Mike’s games; Civ V, Cities in Motion, Minecraft
- 11:06 – Niall’s games; OlliOlli 2, SSX, Tony Hawk, Final Fantasy 8
- 22:15 – Lauren’s games; Hyperdevotion Noire, Civ V
- 32:27 – John’s games; Smash Bros., Guilty Gear Xrd, OlliOlli 2
- 42:30 – News; New Xbox lead, Mortal Kombat X, Street Fighter 5, Final Fantasy Type-0, Tales From the Borderlands, Metal Gear 5, Battletoads (yes, really, Battletoads), Danganronpa, Maxis, Rock Band 4
- 1:16:15 – Questions. I apologize on behalf of us all.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!