We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
The Chooch.biz Crew convenes for another exciting episode, fun of fun, and err, Steam Machines. Lauren returns to the podcast from her sabbatical, to tell us tales of life without a computer, and DnD, while John insults you, the new listener, and Liquid Mike wastes no time in making Lauren upset. John is very sorry for making Lauren play Criminal Girls: Invite Only (trigger warning for rape, skip ahead to the chime at 16:05 to get around it), and we also talk You Are The Protagonist, Moe Can Change (Lauren’s not moe, by the way), Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart, Borderlands 2, Game of Thrones, Mike’s crippling Civ V addiction, and John’s played Street Fighter Alpha 3, OlliOlli 2, and Injustice. Plus, John pulls his hair out over old Godzilla movies, and Lauren isn’t paying attention. Plus, news and questions with the gang! Also Steam Machines.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!