The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
The Chooch.biz Crew convenes for another exciting episode, fun of fun, and err, Steam Machines. Lauren returns to the podcast from her sabbatical, to tell us tales of life without a computer, and DnD, while John insults you, the new listener, and Liquid Mike wastes no time in making Lauren upset. John is very sorry for making Lauren play Criminal Girls: Invite Only (trigger warning for rape, skip ahead to the chime at 16:05 to get around it), and we also talk You Are The Protagonist, Moe Can Change (Lauren’s not moe, by the way), Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart, Borderlands 2, Game of Thrones, Mike’s crippling Civ V addiction, and John’s played Street Fighter Alpha 3, OlliOlli 2, and Injustice. Plus, John pulls his hair out over old Godzilla movies, and Lauren isn’t paying attention. Plus, news and questions with the gang! Also Steam Machines.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.
Just mix it up a little