I'm not even supposed to be here.
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 50: Pikachu Did the Dub - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
This week, it’s a bumper edition of Chooch! New Mike and Kay join Lauren and John for a discussion about the hottest member of The Shield, Lauren says the saddest thing ever, New Mike doesn’t know what moe is, and we talk a little about video games. Hyrule Warriors, Pokémon, Dying Light, HyperDimension Neptunia’s PC port, and Grim Fandango. Plus news and questions.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.