With next-generation consoles and a big chunk of AAA game releases happening this November it was only a matter of
- Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
Mike and Will have left the building, and while new EoC John and Lauren take time to search for new hosts, they also sit down and discuss video games into a microphone for you to “enjoy”. The duo talk about Persona 4 Ultimax, the holidays, Gabe Newell’s knife collection, hentai and its relation to Go Go! Nippon!, Skullgirls (for ten goddamn minutes!), Duke Nukem, and Megatron’s dick. (Plus some actual announcements about the site at the end).
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.