Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC 326: "I played Avengers" "Are you OK?" - Read More → . . . . .
Despite all the odds, the Video Game Choo Choo podcast has reached 50 numbered episodes. 50 instances of the Mike Cosimano Voice. 50+ hours of garbage radio. 50 chances to hear the dulcet tones of John Michonski. 50 bleep-bloop intros. And it all wouldn’t be possible without you, the listener. Thank you so much.
Now, enjoy listening to Mike getting murdered.
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!
Man, anime huh?