Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Mike and Steven get excited about movies for much longer than was probably necessary before just giving up on the pretense that this podcast is about videogames and reading slurs for Irish people. It’s okay, they’re both Irish. In addition to that garbage, we’ve got new Transformers, Nathan Explosion/William Murderface tumblr fanfic, Imagine the Squigs, and the magic of PC gaming. Also, which webcomic artist does Steven want to see get hit by a bus? Get the episode from iTunes, Hipcast, or just directly if you want?
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!