As the site's resident Vtuber, I felt obligated to cover this.
- Neptunia Virtual Stars Review (PS4) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 56: Animal Facts with Rose - Read More → . . . . .
Mike and Steven get excited about movies for much longer than was probably necessary before just giving up on the pretense that this podcast is about videogames and reading slurs for Irish people. It’s okay, they’re both Irish. In addition to that garbage, we’ve got new Transformers, Nathan Explosion/William Murderface tumblr fanfic, Imagine the Squigs, and the magic of PC gaming. Also, which webcomic artist does Steven want to see get hit by a bus? Get the episode from iTunes, Hipcast, or just directly if you want?
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
Time to suplex crime
The Dark Souls of Podcasts
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...
Granted most men have to be epic dads these days, but we talk about men too much.