This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Make sure you board & bag that MP3, Chooch fans! It’s the first appearance of Lauren Boley and Will Westwater: the new regular Video Game Choo Choo co-hosts! We’ve got a jam-packed roller-coaster deep-fried…jet plane (?) of excitement, featuring Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Gone Home, and Gods Will Be Watching. Also, thrill as Mike and Will relive the drug-fueled magic that is the Stewart-Cleland Hall bathroom.
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!