Run! Run! Hoo, I'm getting a little winded.
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XIV's Shadowbringers is a New Edgy Expansion - Read More → . . . . .
- Andi's Goodbye - Read More → . . . . .
- Midweek MediEvil, Part 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 240: The Quiet Fans - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Two - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XV's Second DLC Season Cancelled - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
- Videogame Preservation In 2018 & SNK's 40th Anniversary Collection - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 239: The Best Joke of All Time - Read More → . . . . .
Not even an emergency building-wide evacuation can stop the rock-hard journalism of Video Game Choo Choo! It’s the end of Guest Month, and Nick Robinson of Rev3 Games joins the Choo Crew for some videogame talk before the fire alarm goes off! Between that, apples, anime, some radtastic Transformers news, and email-based Taco Bell algorithms, it’s just one big mess from start to finish.
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
She's edgy AND she's a Blue Mage??????
They found out I've never played a video game.
We thought this would be the last episode. Turns out, Sir Dan will continue to fight for another week!
Quiet Man GOTY.