Maybe not what you’re expecting, but in a good way.
- Stray Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 406: She's Back! - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rock the Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 93: Calling to the Niiiiight - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 405: The Evo Show - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
It’s a full crew this week as Lorelai, Solon, and Maverick sit down with Scott to talk about all the fun they’ve been having this week. Solon’s been living his lawn perfect lifestyle with Lawn Mowing Simulator and Maverick’s been playing Sleeping Dogs. Scott finally finished the super hard Inscryption challenge and then had some time with Norco and Pathologic 2. Lorelai’s been digging into a lot with Rogue Legacy 2, Live A Live, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, and has been working her weekend in Final Fantasy XIV‘s in game convention LunarCon.
In the news, Roblox is now oofless, Meta is jacking up it’s prices, you can’t see John Cena in Fortnite, and Rockstar Games seems to be cleaning up it’s act in regards to it’s workplace culture. I guess Grand Theft Auto 6 is a thing now too. In other workplace news, Vox media sucks and is laying off employees. Scott then goes deep into the week of weird Nier church videos and everything around that.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
August 11, 2022 | by
Sorry for Metal Gear reference but I've got nothing better.