Check out #GollumGame on Twitter for more information.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
It’s a short one this week as John and Rose are here to talk about what’s been happening this week, from the Yakuza director potentially joining NetEase and Nintendo Switch Online potentially expanding to Game Boy classics. John’s been playing Splitgate and Pokémon HeartGold. Rose finished off NEO: The World Ends With You and played through Skyward Sword along with a lot of Destiny 2. She’s also been playing Humankind and has a bunch to say about it and she’s also been enjoying the VN Full Metal Daemon Muramasa.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.