Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
John, Christine, and Melissa get together to discuss the intricacies of video games and whether or not we should bow to our new robot overlords. Christine’s been dipping her toes into a little bit of everything; from Suda 51’s free to play/pay to progress trashterpiece Let it Die, Nioh 2, Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town, a Final Fantasy XIV minute, and choosing to hope Square Enix’s Marvel’s The Avengers might be better now that it’s on PS5. John’s been seeking out adorable Bidoof’s in the new Pokemon Snap while both he and Melissa have been digging into the Yoko Taro sadness factory that is NieR Replicant ver. 1.22474487139…
We dig into all the big news stories of the week with a Riot Games guy going completely off the rails in taking down a fan project, Konami making a funny joke in saying they are getting back into games and then pulling out of E3, Toys for Bob being brought into the Call of Duty fold, Yoshinori Ono joining the team at Delightworks, and the Noid returning to come for the automated vehicles delivering your deliciously mediocre pizza’s.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.