Look upon my cards, ye mighty.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
It’s an exciting week as the new hires join John to discuss the news of the week. Evo gets bought out, SMT Nocturne HD 3 is coming out in the west, new games are being chosen for the World Video Game Hall of Fame, and new beetles are being named after Pokemon.
John sells his PS4, Franny is intrigued by the Project Triangle Strategy demo, Mav dives deep into The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II, and Melissa explores the released Dinosaur Planet build.
My pick for best video game train is the KiHa 58 series from Densha de Go! 3. Fight me about it.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Chicks dig giant robots.
I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?