Happy, uh, late holidays!
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 78: Trading Tokusatsu - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 384: Square Enix Excited for Castlevania NFT - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 382: Endwalking it Old School - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 77: Kamen Rider Build - Read More → . . . . .
- The Game Awards 2021 Continue the Night, While Activision Blizzard Workers Inch Closer To a Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 7: Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between with Claris Cyarron and Lucas Johnson of Silverstring Media - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
The new Final Fantasy XIV expansion has been announced! We’re going to the Moon! The show is on the edge of our 5th 69th episode, 100% Orange Juice deserves the world and Mass Effect is getting remastered though it is a little bit dated! John has been replaying Pokemon Pearl on the eve of the upcoming remakes and Solon has been delving into Grasshopper Manufacture’s history with Silver Case. Ikumi Nakamura is horny for the tall Resident Evil VIII lady, the Gonzo Cup is cursed, the spirit of The Muppets is lost in youtubers and DnD and in questions we talk about flash games that could be remade with a AAA budget.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
January 10, 2022 | by
Brown is also a valid colour.
December 19, 2021 | by
Does Master Chief's armor count as a tactical gamer diaper? Genuinely not sure, please ask this question on the next podcast.