Happy, uh, late holidays!
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 78: Trading Tokusatsu - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 384: Square Enix Excited for Castlevania NFT - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 382: Endwalking it Old School - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 77: Kamen Rider Build - Read More → . . . . .
- The Game Awards 2021 Continue the Night, While Activision Blizzard Workers Inch Closer To a Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 7: Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between with Claris Cyarron and Lucas Johnson of Silverstring Media - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
The future is here, and so is 2021’s first episode of the Chooch pod! With GOTY in the works, John and Elvie are here nonetheless to run down the holiday season, whether Stadia still exists, Pokemon’s upcoming anniversary and the bevy of games it’s bringing, Cyberpunk continues to make the wrong type of history, Hades’ translations are coming under fire, Indiana Jones is getting a new game, and NBA Jam’s gonna be getting a documentary. Elvie’s tried out Monster Hunter Rise, Maneater’s mediocre, and John gets owned.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
bethesdaborderlandsboss fight bookscd projekt redclock towercyberpunk 2077eli rothgodzillahadesIndiana Jonesjackboxlucasfilm gamesmachine gamesmaneatermario 3d worldmonster huntermonster hunter risenba jamnew pokemon snapnintendonintendo worldpaul ws andersonpokemonpokemon uniteresident evilstadiasuper mario sunshinesupergiant gamestodd howard
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
January 10, 2022 | by
Brown is also a valid colour.
December 19, 2021 | by
Does Master Chief's armor count as a tactical gamer diaper? Genuinely not sure, please ask this question on the next podcast.