Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
The future is here, and so is 2021’s first episode of the Chooch pod! With GOTY in the works, John and Elvie are here nonetheless to run down the holiday season, whether Stadia still exists, Pokemon’s upcoming anniversary and the bevy of games it’s bringing, Cyberpunk continues to make the wrong type of history, Hades’ translations are coming under fire, Indiana Jones is getting a new game, and NBA Jam’s gonna be getting a documentary. Elvie’s tried out Monster Hunter Rise, Maneater’s mediocre, and John gets owned.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
bethesdaborderlandsboss fight bookscd projekt redclock towercyberpunk 2077eli rothgodzillahadesIndiana Jonesjackboxlucasfilm gamesmachine gamesmaneatermario 3d worldmonster huntermonster hunter risenba jamnew pokemon snapnintendonintendo worldpaul ws andersonpokemonpokemon uniteresident evilstadiasuper mario sunshinesupergiant gamestodd howard
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.