WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
The future is here, and so is 2021’s first episode of the Chooch pod! With GOTY in the works, John and Elvie are here nonetheless to run down the holiday season, whether Stadia still exists, Pokemon’s upcoming anniversary and the bevy of games it’s bringing, Cyberpunk continues to make the wrong type of history, Hades’ translations are coming under fire, Indiana Jones is getting a new game, and NBA Jam’s gonna be getting a documentary. Elvie’s tried out Monster Hunter Rise, Maneater’s mediocre, and John gets owned.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
bethesdaborderlandsboss fight bookscd projekt redclock towercyberpunk 2077eli rothgodzillahadesIndiana Jonesjackboxlucasfilm gamesmachine gamesmaneatermario 3d worldmonster huntermonster hunter risenba jamnew pokemon snapnintendonintendo worldpaul ws andersonpokemonpokemon uniteresident evilstadiasuper mario sunshinesupergiant gamestodd howard
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.