At least we got one -OTY out by now!
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
The Anime Crew is in full effect, but thankfully, they’re talking video games instead of the Worst Medium (editors’ note: hush!!!!). The holidays are coming up, and we’ve cooked up some hot takes on The Game Awards and all the big announcements coming out of it, Cyberpunk 2077’s big Oblivion energy, Genshin Impact is too big for its britches, John’s chatting with perverts, and Sephiroth’s jeans game is examined.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
air fryeranimeback 4 bloodbiowarechillscumcyberpunk 2077disco elysiumdragon agefortnitegenshin impactgeoff keighleyliberatedmass effectmaster chiefopen roadperfect darkplease god kill animerice cookingring fit adventurerobin hoodsepheriathsephirothsnake waysuper smash brosthe callisto protocolthe game awardsthe initiativeturtle rockvin dieselvrchatYakuzaYakuza: Like A Dragon
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?