The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
The Anime Crew is in full effect, but thankfully, they’re talking video games instead of the Worst Medium (editors’ note: hush!!!!). The holidays are coming up, and we’ve cooked up some hot takes on The Game Awards and all the big announcements coming out of it, Cyberpunk 2077’s big Oblivion energy, Genshin Impact is too big for its britches, John’s chatting with perverts, and Sephiroth’s jeans game is examined.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
air fryeranimeback 4 bloodbiowarechillscumcyberpunk 2077disco elysiumdragon agefortnitegenshin impactgeoff keighleyliberatedmass effectmaster chiefopen roadperfect darkplease god kill animerice cookingring fit adventurerobin hoodsepheriathsephirothsnake waysuper smash brosthe callisto protocolthe game awardsthe initiativeturtle rockvin dieselvrchatYakuzaYakuza: Like A Dragon
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.