The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
It’s time for games? I guess it’s time for games! The PS5 has a price and date, as well as a bunch of games coming eventually! Nintendo had a new Partner Showcase, Chris loves Hades, John has Smash Brain, the Final Fantasy XIV diadem hell has ended, John’s playing with Mario, the 3DS is officially dead, Chris has to talk about The Avengers, Michel Ancel has departed the games biz, and Shoolis gets absolutely destroyed.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
3DSapplebee'sdeathloopdemons soulsdisgaeafeetfinal fantasy xivfinal fantasy xvifive nights at freddy'sgeoff keighleyhadesharry potterhogwarts legacyjk rowlingMariomichel ancelmonster hunternintendoplaystation 5ps5rune factorysonyspider-man: miles moralessuper mario 3d all-stars collectionthe avengers
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.