The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
Solon is learning about multiplication this week! The death of Coco Bandicoot is tragic, we’re cleaning up all kinds of leaks, we’ve got another Zelda musou on the horizon, we’ve finally got a release date for a new console, there is a game that Solon has not played, you can buy the Scott Pilgrim game again soon, Recettear is still great, Solon has broken his XIV promise, the term “chugga chugga” has lost all meaning, and the Crazy Frog has returned.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
animeaustin powerscrashcrash bandicootcrazy frogdeltaruneeiffel 65eurodanceeuropopffxivfinal fantasy crystal chroniclesfinal fantasy xivkiller7koei tecmoleakslucky starMathematicsnintendoRecettearscott pilgrimseinfeldsoulja boytoby foxtony hawktony hawk’s pro skater 1+2Ubisoftvanilla icevengaboysxboxxbox series sxbox series xZelda
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.