Anime was weird last year.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 79: Anime of the Year 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 78: Trading Tokusatsu - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 384: Square Enix Excited for Castlevania NFT - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 382: Endwalking it Old School - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 77: Kamen Rider Build - Read More → . . . . .
- The Game Awards 2021 Continue the Night, While Activision Blizzard Workers Inch Closer To a Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 7: Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between with Claris Cyarron and Lucas Johnson of Silverstring Media - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
Solon is learning about multiplication this week! The death of Coco Bandicoot is tragic, we’re cleaning up all kinds of leaks, we’ve got another Zelda musou on the horizon, we’ve finally got a release date for a new console, there is a game that Solon has not played, you can buy the Scott Pilgrim game again soon, Recettear is still great, Solon has broken his XIV promise, the term “chugga chugga” has lost all meaning, and the Crazy Frog has returned.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
animeaustin powerscrashcrash bandicootcrazy frogdeltaruneeiffel 65eurodanceeuropopffxivfinal fantasy crystal chroniclesfinal fantasy xivkiller7koei tecmoleakslucky starMathematicsnintendoRecettearscott pilgrimseinfeldsoulja boytoby foxtony hawktony hawk’s pro skater 1+2Ubisoftvanilla icevengaboysxboxxbox series sxbox series xZelda
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
January 11, 2022 | by
Happy, uh, late holidays!
January 10, 2022 | by
Brown is also a valid colour.
December 19, 2021 | by
Does Master Chief's armor count as a tactical gamer diaper? Genuinely not sure, please ask this question on the next podcast.