I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
It’s a calm show at the VGCC this week with Niall, Rose, and John sitting down to discuss the new Nintendo Direct with Super Mario 3D + Bowser’s Fury (whatever that is), the Mario Battle Royale and the ridiculously expensive Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit. Vlambeer broke up, there is an escalating proxy war in Team Fortress 2 and Shenmue is getting an anime.
Niall took a grind through the Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2 remakes, and Rose took a dive into the strange with The House in Fata Morgana and the Alan Wake expansion for Control. We also wonder if Duke Nukem practices kisses on his hand and we talk about Vtubers.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?