I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
People are still out here doing podcasts, including us! Fast food places are presumably sick of John’s ass, a new Paper Mario has released, you’ll never guess what Chris has been playing (Suikoden), Solon’s taken the plunge on the sequel to God’s Perfect Game, Stadia still maybe exists, Ubisoft’s event sucked big time, Project XCloud is being included in Game Pass Ultimate, Chris has gotten into FFXIV RP, Samurai Shodown is getting a crossover with a MOBA, Solon’s been playing roguelikes, and there’s more Delgo chat.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Assassin's Creed: ValhallaBaja blastbaja boutiquechrono crossdeadly premonition 2delgodevolver digitaldevolverlanddiarrheafast foodffxivfinal fantasy xivgame pass ultimategoogle stadiaguilty gearhonor of kingspaper mariopaper mario: the origami kingproject xcloudrisk of rainsamurai showdownsuikodensuperhot mind control deletetales of crestoriaUbisoftwatch dogs legion
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?