Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
People are still out here doing podcasts, including us! Fast food places are presumably sick of John’s ass, a new Paper Mario has released, you’ll never guess what Chris has been playing (Suikoden), Solon’s taken the plunge on the sequel to God’s Perfect Game, Stadia still maybe exists, Ubisoft’s event sucked big time, Project XCloud is being included in Game Pass Ultimate, Chris has gotten into FFXIV RP, Samurai Shodown is getting a crossover with a MOBA, Solon’s been playing roguelikes, and there’s more Delgo chat.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Assassin's Creed: ValhallaBaja blastbaja boutiquechrono crossdeadly premonition 2delgodevolver digitaldevolverlanddiarrheafast foodffxivfinal fantasy xivgame pass ultimategoogle stadiaguilty gearhonor of kingspaper mariopaper mario: the origami kingproject xcloudrisk of rainsamurai showdownsuikodensuperhot mind control deletetales of crestoriaUbisoftwatch dogs legion
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!