- VGCC Episode 322: Pitmaster's Privilege - Read More → . . . . .
- TennoCon 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Fighting Game News: Japanese Fighting Game Publisher's Roundtable - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimted Train Works Episode 44: St. Patrick's Day - Read More → . . . . .
- We should talk. Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 321: The Week of Chris - Read More → . . . . .
- Necrobarista Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 320: Cool Ranch Dracula - Read More → . . . . .
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 43: Hi-Score Girl - Read More → . . . . .
People are still out here doing podcasts, including us! Fast food places are presumably sick of John’s ass, a new Paper Mario has released, you’ll never guess what Chris has been playing (Suikoden), Solon’s taken the plunge on the sequel to God’s Perfect Game, Stadia still maybe exists, Ubisoft’s event sucked big time, Project XCloud is being included in Game Pass Ultimate, Chris has gotten into FFXIV RP, Samurai Shodown is getting a crossover with a MOBA, Solon’s been playing roguelikes, and there’s more Delgo chat.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Assassin's Creed: ValhallaBaja blastbaja boutiquechrono crossdeadly premonition 2delgodevolver digitaldevolverlanddiarrheafast foodffxivfinal fantasy xivgame pass ultimategoogle stadiaguilty gearhonor of kingspaper mariopaper mario: the origami kingproject xcloudrisk of rainsamurai showdownsuikodensuperhot mind control deletetales of crestoriaUbisoftwatch dogs legion
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Holy Shit There’s A New Skeletal Warframe
With EVO cancelled and a stage for publishers to show off their announcements along with it, a group of Japanese publishers gathered for the first Japanese Fighting Game Publisher’s Roundtable (JFGPR).
I really don't understand why Rose immediately brought up St. Patrick.
Let's NOT talk.