Just mix it up a little
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 335: FMK PG-13 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 50: Pikachu Did the Dub - Read More → . . . . .
GAMES. They’re happening! As Not-E3 happens online this year, the gang gets together to talk about the PS5 reveal and the accompanying games, Chris has ascended to a new level while off sick, Walker has been locked in DMC hell, Guilty Gear is a thing, Nintendo employees are NOT ALLOWED to listen to what John’s been doing in his free time, for some reason they’re remastering Kingdoms of Amalur, SEGA have changed the world (?), Charles Entertainment Cheese has fallen on hard times, Pokemon’s still happening, and the crew reminisce on console opinions changing over time.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
bugsnaxchuck e. Cheesedeathloopdestruction allstarsdevil may cry vdmcvdolphine3ffxivfinal fantasy xivfog gaminggame gearghostwire tokyogods and monstersgood impressionsgoodbye volcano highgran turismo 7guilty gearhitman 3kena: bridge of spiritsknackmark cernymk11nioh 2not e3paper mariopokemonps5ratchet & clankresident evil villagesackboysakura warssegaspider-manspider-man: miles moralesstan bugsnax
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
It’s boring and repetitive and it never really feels right.
The Last of Us does not exist in my head rent free, everyday it exacts a horrible cost.
Thankfully there is no unfortunate schmelting accident in this video.