What *is* a Wheaties shell?
- VGCC Episode 318: Ninja on the Cover - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 42: Ass Enjoyer - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Part II Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 317: Keeping The Last of Us 2 at Arm's Length - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 14 - Legit Bad Vibes - Read More → . . . . .
- What We Liked and Disliked From the Steam Summer Festival - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 316: Keighley’s Heelys - Read More → . . . . .
- EA PLAY LIVE 6/18/20 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 41: Hakumei and Mikochi - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Evan's Remains (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
GAMES. They’re happening! As Not-E3 happens online this year, the gang gets together to talk about the PS5 reveal and the accompanying games, Chris has ascended to a new level while off sick, Walker has been locked in DMC hell, Guilty Gear is a thing, Nintendo employees are NOT ALLOWED to listen to what John’s been doing in his free time, for some reason they’re remastering Kingdoms of Amalur, SEGA have changed the world (?), Charles Entertainment Cheese has fallen on hard times, Pokemon’s still happening, and the crew reminisce on console opinions changing over time.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
bugsnaxchuck e. Cheesedeathloopdestruction allstarsdevil may cry vdmcvdolphine3ffxivfinal fantasy xivfog gaminggame gearghostwire tokyogods and monstersgood impressionsgoodbye volcano highgran turismo 7guilty gearhitman 3kena: bridge of spiritsknackmark cernymk11nioh 2not e3paper mariopokemonps5ratchet & clankresident evil villagesackboysakura warssegaspider-manspider-man: miles moralesstan bugsnax
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The new season is here, but is it really all that new?
Hopefully it really was the last of them.
Take a shot every time we groan at the last of us 2! (Please don't actually do that, it would be dangerous)
Someone told me the header to this one looks like Cloud is "pogging" so take from that what you will.