Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
GAMES. They’re happening! As Not-E3 happens online this year, the gang gets together to talk about the PS5 reveal and the accompanying games, Chris has ascended to a new level while off sick, Walker has been locked in DMC hell, Guilty Gear is a thing, Nintendo employees are NOT ALLOWED to listen to what John’s been doing in his free time, for some reason they’re remastering Kingdoms of Amalur, SEGA have changed the world (?), Charles Entertainment Cheese has fallen on hard times, Pokemon’s still happening, and the crew reminisce on console opinions changing over time.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
bugsnaxchuck e. Cheesedeathloopdestruction allstarsdevil may cry vdmcvdolphine3ffxivfinal fantasy xivfog gaminggame gearghostwire tokyogods and monstersgood impressionsgoodbye volcano highgran turismo 7guilty gearhitman 3kena: bridge of spiritsknackmark cernymk11nioh 2not e3paper mariopokemonps5ratchet & clankresident evil villagesackboysakura warssegaspider-manspider-man: miles moralesstan bugsnax
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!