Happy, uh, late holidays!
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 78: Trading Tokusatsu - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 384: Square Enix Excited for Castlevania NFT - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 382: Endwalking it Old School - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 77: Kamen Rider Build - Read More → . . . . .
- The Game Awards 2021 Continue the Night, While Activision Blizzard Workers Inch Closer To a Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 7: Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between with Claris Cyarron and Lucas Johnson of Silverstring Media - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
GAMES. They’re happening! As Not-E3 happens online this year, the gang gets together to talk about the PS5 reveal and the accompanying games, Chris has ascended to a new level while off sick, Walker has been locked in DMC hell, Guilty Gear is a thing, Nintendo employees are NOT ALLOWED to listen to what John’s been doing in his free time, for some reason they’re remastering Kingdoms of Amalur, SEGA have changed the world (?), Charles Entertainment Cheese has fallen on hard times, Pokemon’s still happening, and the crew reminisce on console opinions changing over time.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
bugsnaxchuck e. Cheesedeathloopdestruction allstarsdevil may cry vdmcvdolphine3ffxivfinal fantasy xivfog gaminggame gearghostwire tokyogods and monstersgood impressionsgoodbye volcano highgran turismo 7guilty gearhitman 3kena: bridge of spiritsknackmark cernymk11nioh 2not e3paper mariopokemonps5ratchet & clankresident evil villagesackboysakura warssegaspider-manspider-man: miles moralesstan bugsnax
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
January 10, 2022 | by
Brown is also a valid colour.
December 19, 2021 | by
Does Master Chief's armor count as a tactical gamer diaper? Genuinely not sure, please ask this question on the next podcast.