Gondolas are cool, aren't they?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 63: Aria the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
GAMES. They’re happening! As Not-E3 happens online this year, the gang gets together to talk about the PS5 reveal and the accompanying games, Chris has ascended to a new level while off sick, Walker has been locked in DMC hell, Guilty Gear is a thing, Nintendo employees are NOT ALLOWED to listen to what John’s been doing in his free time, for some reason they’re remastering Kingdoms of Amalur, SEGA have changed the world (?), Charles Entertainment Cheese has fallen on hard times, Pokemon’s still happening, and the crew reminisce on console opinions changing over time.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
bugsnaxchuck e. Cheesedeathloopdestruction allstarsdevil may cry vdmcvdolphine3ffxivfinal fantasy xivfog gaminggame gearghostwire tokyogods and monstersgood impressionsgoodbye volcano highgran turismo 7guilty gearhitman 3kena: bridge of spiritsknackmark cernymk11nioh 2not e3paper mariopokemonps5ratchet & clankresident evil villagesackboysakura warssegaspider-manspider-man: miles moralesstan bugsnax
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.