I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
It’s been a tough week and many of us are now Homestuck so join us, for a long podcast. Solon travelled to PAX East, and the whole cast has opinions about the Final Fantasy VII Demo. Elvie had some bad experiences with Dragon Quest of the Stars, and Chris is very opinionated this week about everything from Richter Belmont, to Suikoden and Musou. John played the new game by Team Ladybug, Record of Lodoss War, and the gang has some cursed ideas for new Metroidvanias. We go over the many events being affected by the coronavirus outbreak, and how you can help out artists and communities currently left out cold by it. Yu-gi-oh cards are cheap now, John has a rival, and Blader Ken is the man.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?