Literally a video game.
- VGCC Episode 299: Minecraft Pain - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 32: Don't Mention Bugs - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 5 - A Fresh Perspective - Read More → . . . . .
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 298: Trouble in Your Virtual World? - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 13 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 297: Raw Chicken - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 4 - Epic Ninja Fortnite Plays (Sick Kills) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 31: Cheerio! - Read More → . . . . .
- Kingdom Hearts III's DLC Reminded Me Why I Love Kingdom Hearts - Read More → . . . . .
We’re closing in on 300 episodes, but before then John and Rose are here to talk about a wild week! John went on a Mom Quest for deals, Rose is revisiting Geralt’s adventures, new Kingdom Hearts DLC came out, the crew has thoughts on Law & Order: SVU, John breaks out the dreaded #GamerRant, Atari are getting into the hotel business, the horny nature of wrestling fans is explored, and John puts tabletop RP on blast.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
It just depends on how you look at it.
Spreading the Gospel according to Goku.
Yo, you wanna learn how to do a fuckin' infinite?