That's the tea, sis.
- VGCC Episode 306: Inverse Kojima - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 17 - Read More → . . . . .
- Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Hollywood Rumble - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 305: Crypt of the Nekodancer - Read More → . . . . .
- Doom Eternal (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 8 - Murmurs of Saturation - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 35: No Piece - Read More → . . . . .
- Rollback Netcode and Two Characters May Have Saved Guilty Gear -STRIVE- - Read More → . . . . .
On Episode 294 there is a veritable flurry of Pokémon news with the announcement of DLC for Sword and Shield. But before getting to the Poké Hour, Solon, Spencer, and John talk about old Windows games, the updated PS5 logo (and I guess the new console too I’unno), Tencent acting like Seto Kaiba towards PlatinumGames, CrossCode really getting how MMOs are and Oninaki being just… oof. AI: the Somnium Files is good, John is naive and a Totodile, and Solon is a jock that’s gonna take your lunch money.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, via Twitter with the hashtag #AskVGCC or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
The Spyro LP is over, but we'll be back soon!
I guess you could say it's a disaster wahahaHEHEHEKCHEH *chokes and dies*
Manila is my favorite flavor of clam.
Who will win the Hollywood Rumble? Can Punished "Frederick" Underfunny get his revenge against Pumpkinman? Will WWE 2K20 keep it together long enough to not crash? All these questions and more will be answered!