Don't hustle the kids.
- VGCC Episode 296: Emergency Potato Chip - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 12 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 295: Toilet Fairy - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 3 - A Dreadful Vision - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 30: Choochy Breezy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 294: Pokemon Storm Pins Chooch Northeast Quadrant - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 11 - Read More → . . . . .
- Dauntless (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 293: Put Reimu in Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Ten Games of 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
John and Rose put aside their differences in podcast hosting for a nice and slow show together. Rose has been playing some MonHun but getting a bit more MMO that she bargained for. And both of them have been playing Pokemon Prism. John breaks us the news regarding new Pokemon and the recently revealed details of the PS5. Rose has been playing Control and that takes them into a conversation about good musical moments in games. Gacha finally solidifies its victory over this podcast by John relenting on the creation of The Gacha Minute which this time around includes Witch Weapon, Dragalia Lost, Digimon and poop.
Then we take a moment off fun and games to discuss certain companies’ relationship to the situation in Hong Kong and as a palate cleanser we dive into questions involving Travis Touchdown, almond milk, Vergil, and reppukens.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, via twitter with the hashtag #AskVGCC or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
Fightsticks are a great way to play Spyro, apparently.
Gacha is hell.
Where do you work out? At the library.
Someone draw us doing the Eizouken poses, thanks.