Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
John and Rose put aside their differences in podcast hosting for a nice and slow show together. Rose has been playing some MonHun but getting a bit more MMO that she bargained for. And both of them have been playing Pokemon Prism. John breaks us the news regarding new Pokemon and the recently revealed details of the PS5. Rose has been playing Control and that takes them into a conversation about good musical moments in games. Gacha finally solidifies its victory over this podcast by John relenting on the creation of The Gacha Minute which this time around includes Witch Weapon, Dragalia Lost, Digimon and poop.
Then we take a moment off fun and games to discuss certain companies’ relationship to the situation in Hong Kong and as a palate cleanser we dive into questions involving Travis Touchdown, almond milk, Vergil, and reppukens.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to email@example.com, via twitter with the hashtag #AskVGCC or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!