At this point I'm convinced every game should have a Shadow the Hedgehog or Prince Zuko analogue.
- Indivisible (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride the Rails: Disc Creatures - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 284: Gucci Pocket - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 21, The Portal Opens - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 283: The Gacha Minute is Born - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 2: CROSSNIQ+ with Max Krieger - Read More → . . . . .
- Zack's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 25: Over the Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- So What's Up With Cube World? - Read More → . . . . .
John is back to bring some law and order to this show after last week! While CEOtaku is on the docket to open the show, things quickly descend into way more talk about various Final Fantasy games than anyone should ever be forced to listen to, and we’re sorry about that. Gearbox is in the news for all the wrong reasons yet again, Ms. Pacman is causing a stir, Tony Hawk’s been summoned by The Entity, and Persona Q2 is a video game. The usual Gacha Minute rears its head, Gears 5 sure is expensively made, Solon loves maximalism, Alphadream filed for bankruptcy, and John wants to punch Huey.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to email@example.com, via twitter with the hashtag #AskVGCC or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
animeaplhadreamapogeeatgamesblitzballboratCEOtakudead by daylightDicey DungeonsDragalia lostduke nukemerotic rpfighting gamesfinal fantasyfinal fantasy viifinal fantasy x-2final fantasy xivgearboxgears 5guilty gearHypnospace Outlawjebaileymaximalismmelty bloodmonster hunterms. pacmanpacmanpersona q2pokemonpopeyesrandy pitchfordtony hawktroy bakerwoobles
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
We really wanted to like this one, honest.
Slam it in the dock.
XChoom is on a roll and I'm ready to go through this alien space portal. What could gò̺̻̉ wr̩͍ͯ̑on̻̱͇̿̒̎g̰ͮ?
If you don't make it to the toilet you become evil.