The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
John is back to bring some law and order to this show after last week! While CEOtaku is on the docket to open the show, things quickly descend into way more talk about various Final Fantasy games than anyone should ever be forced to listen to, and we’re sorry about that. Gearbox is in the news for all the wrong reasons yet again, Ms. Pacman is causing a stir, Tony Hawk’s been summoned by The Entity, and Persona Q2 is a video game. The usual Gacha Minute rears its head, Gears 5 sure is expensively made, Solon loves maximalism, Alphadream filed for bankruptcy, and John wants to punch Huey.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to email@example.com, via twitter with the hashtag #AskVGCC or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
animeaplhadreamapogeeatgamesblitzballboratCEOtakudead by daylightDicey DungeonsDragalia lostduke nukemerotic rpfighting gamesfinal fantasyfinal fantasy viifinal fantasy x-2final fantasy xivgearboxgears 5guilty gearHypnospace Outlawjebaileymaximalismmelty bloodmonster hunterms. pacmanpacmanpersona q2pokemonpopeyesrandy pitchfordtony hawktroy bakerwoobles
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.