It's barely about games.
- VGCC Episode 290: Hand it to Hooters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 289: We All Like Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 28: Google Shitposting - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 8 - Read More → . . . . .
- How To Speak In Pokemon Trade Chat: AKA "How I Spent One Night Hustling Foreign Dittos For Breeding Purposes" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 23, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
John is back to bring some law and order to this show after last week! While CEOtaku is on the docket to open the show, things quickly descend into way more talk about various Final Fantasy games than anyone should ever be forced to listen to, and we’re sorry about that. Gearbox is in the news for all the wrong reasons yet again, Ms. Pacman is causing a stir, Tony Hawk’s been summoned by The Entity, and Persona Q2 is a video game. The usual Gacha Minute rears its head, Gears 5 sure is expensively made, Solon loves maximalism, Alphadream filed for bankruptcy, and John wants to punch Huey.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, via twitter with the hashtag #AskVGCC or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
animeaplhadreamapogeeatgamesblitzballboratCEOtakudead by daylightDicey DungeonsDragalia lostduke nukemerotic rpfighting gamesfinal fantasyfinal fantasy viifinal fantasy x-2final fantasy xivgearboxgears 5guilty gearHypnospace Outlawjebaileymaximalismmelty bloodmonster hunterms. pacmanpacmanpersona q2pokemonpopeyesrandy pitchfordtony hawktroy bakerwoobles
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
XCHOOM takes on it's final operation against an unrelenting Ethereal and it's army of Avatars.
Still waiting on a youtuber to start covering WWE2K20 lore.
More like StarCRAPtor.