Don't hustle the kids.
- VGCC Episode 296: Emergency Potato Chip - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 12 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 295: Toilet Fairy - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 3 - A Dreadful Vision - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 30: Choochy Breezy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 294: Pokemon Storm Pins Chooch Northeast Quadrant - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 11 - Read More → . . . . .
- Dauntless (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 293: Put Reimu in Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Ten Games of 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
John’s unleashed his entire ass and made Solon deathly ill following this week’s Nintendo Direct! A bunch of stuff is coming tot he Switch, including, somehow, a sequel to Deadly Premonition! Solon had a hell of a weekend at PAX, the dice have made Skull suffer, MMO correspondant Elvie enters The Zone, and John sings.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, via twitter with the hashtag #AskVGCC or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Bless Onlineclownsdayquildeadly premonitionDicey Dungeonsfinal fantasy vii remakegamer gunkjoker's trickmoonnintendooverwatchPAXPAX WestpokemonPokémon Mastersreturn of the obra dinnsteve1989mreinfosuper smash brosswery65terry bogardthe wind in the wilting blossomvoreworld of warcraftwowwow classicxenoblade chronicles
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Fightsticks are a great way to play Spyro, apparently.
Gacha is hell.
Where do you work out? At the library.
Someone draw us doing the Eizouken poses, thanks.