Let's Keep The Peace
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 22: Dumping Milk on a Bird - Read More → . . . . .
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Leaked - Read More → . . . . .
John returns to the well of Smash speculation, dreading that Tracer might make it into Ultimate. Telltale joins companies like THQ and Atari among the walking dead. John likes to see his students grow in Fire Emblem and, completely unrelated, tying people up with chains of the astral variety. Rose talks about the similarities between Control and SCPs.
Delving into question the gang takes a dive into MTV, SFM, and MMDs. OMG. And Travis Touchdown’s marriage might fall apart, but he can always get married again by the newly ordained Minister Duke Nukem. Bucca di Beppo!
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to email@example.com, via twitter with the hashtag #AskVGCC or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
Character designs are messed up.
Good news, vore fans!
"What a shitload of fuck" - John Unknown