Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Solon’s ready to spend the next 68 weeks locked into his chastity belt, Spencer is frustrated with Mario, Solon has never heard of a custom pizza, Elvie is getting the ear tingles from Mr. Love, the arcade is where to date, the gang feels like teaching assistants, the ships are big, Elvie is pumped for more HonHun, Terranigma is an underrated gem, Kazuya Niiinou has left Squeenix, Gamescom happened, and Solon gets… “pissy”.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, via twitter with the hashtag #AskVGCC or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
animearcade spiritsasmrchastityDeath Strandingdragon questelite dangerousfire emblem three housesflushinggamescomgooglejohnny bravojoker's trickkazuya niinoulego locoLucah Born of a Dreammk11monster hunter icebornemortal kombatmr. lovenorman reeduspisspizza hutsolon's locked up junkstadiasuper mario maker 2terranigmathe joker babytoiletsYakuza
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?