- VGCC Episode 322: Pitmaster's Privilege - Read More → . . . . .
- TennoCon 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Fighting Game News: Japanese Fighting Game Publisher's Roundtable - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimted Train Works Episode 44: St. Patrick's Day - Read More → . . . . .
- We should talk. Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 321: The Week of Chris - Read More → . . . . .
- Necrobarista Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 320: Cool Ranch Dracula - Read More → . . . . .
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 43: Hi-Score Girl - Read More → . . . . .
Solon’s ready to spend the next 68 weeks locked into his chastity belt, Spencer is frustrated with Mario, Solon has never heard of a custom pizza, Elvie is getting the ear tingles from Mr. Love, the arcade is where to date, the gang feels like teaching assistants, the ships are big, Elvie is pumped for more HonHun, Terranigma is an underrated gem, Kazuya Niiinou has left Squeenix, Gamescom happened, and Solon gets… “pissy”.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, via twitter with the hashtag #AskVGCC or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
animearcade spiritsasmrchastityDeath Strandingdragon questelite dangerousfire emblem three housesflushinggamescomgooglejohnny bravojoker's trickkazuya niinoulego locoLucah Born of a Dreammk11monster hunter icebornemortal kombatmr. lovenorman reeduspisspizza hutsolon's locked up junkstadiasuper mario maker 2terranigmathe joker babytoiletsYakuza
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Holy Shit There’s A New Skeletal Warframe
With EVO cancelled and a stage for publishers to show off their announcements along with it, a group of Japanese publishers gathered for the first Japanese Fighting Game Publisher’s Roundtable (JFGPR).
I really don't understand why Rose immediately brought up St. Patrick.
Let's NOT talk.