Let's Keep The Peace
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 22: Dumping Milk on a Bird - Read More → . . . . .
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Leaked - Read More → . . . . .
Solon’s ready to spend the next 68 weeks locked into his chastity belt, Spencer is frustrated with Mario, Solon has never heard of a custom pizza, Elvie is getting the ear tingles from Mr. Love, the arcade is where to date, the gang feels like teaching assistants, the ships are big, Elvie is pumped for more HonHun, Terranigma is an underrated gem, Kazuya Niiinou has left Squeenix, Gamescom happened, and Solon gets… “pissy”.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to email@example.com, via twitter with the hashtag #AskVGCC or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
animearcade spiritsasmrchastityDeath Strandingdragon questelite dangerousfire emblem three housesflushinggamescomgooglejohnny bravojoker's trickkazuya niinoulego locoLucah Born of a Dreammk11monster hunter icebornemortal kombatmr. lovenorman reeduspisspizza hutsolon's locked up junkstadiasuper mario maker 2terranigmathe joker babytoiletsYakuza
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Character designs are messed up.
Good news, vore fans!
"What a shitload of fuck" - John Unknown