It's barely about games.
- VGCC Episode 290: Hand it to Hooters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 289: We All Like Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 28: Google Shitposting - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 8 - Read More → . . . . .
- How To Speak In Pokemon Trade Chat: AKA "How I Spent One Night Hustling Foreign Dittos For Breeding Purposes" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 23, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
We’re living in a post-E3 world, and Rose is ready to open her third eye as we analyze the goings on over gaming’s biggest week! Solon’s got some financial advice for the listeners, the Pokemon are getting #large, John feels bad about horny, EA was surprisingly not bad, Cyberpunk has been divisive, Rose is made about the lack of Alan Wake, and the gang loves their weird uncles. Todd told lies, Devolver was a painful watch, but it still wasn’t as bad as Ubisoft. TIFA IS REAL, John wants to be Dr. Strange, Solon offers Tetsuya Nomura some fashion advice, and Rose is a Banjo gatekeeper.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, via twitter with the hashtag #AskVGCC or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
alan wakeanthemapex legendsavengerscyberpunk 2077devolver digitaldoom eternale3EAfallout 76final fantasy viifinal fantasy xivforza horizon 4gooigijedi fallen ordermaddenmicrosoftMicrosoft Flight Simulatornintendono more heroes 3phantasy star online 2pokemonseiken densetsu x the godfathersolon's money cornerUbisoftuplay pluswatch dogs legionwolfenstein youngbloodxbox
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
XCHOOM takes on it's final operation against an unrelenting Ethereal and it's army of Avatars.
Still waiting on a youtuber to start covering WWE2K20 lore.
More like StarCRAPtor.