I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
We’re living in a post-E3 world, and Rose is ready to open her third eye as we analyze the goings on over gaming’s biggest week! Solon’s got some financial advice for the listeners, the Pokemon are getting #large, John feels bad about horny, EA was surprisingly not bad, Cyberpunk has been divisive, Rose is made about the lack of Alan Wake, and the gang loves their weird uncles. Todd told lies, Devolver was a painful watch, but it still wasn’t as bad as Ubisoft. TIFA IS REAL, John wants to be Dr. Strange, Solon offers Tetsuya Nomura some fashion advice, and Rose is a Banjo gatekeeper.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, via twitter with the hashtag #AskVGCC or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
alan wakeanthemapex legendsavengerscyberpunk 2077devolver digitaldoom eternale3EAfallout 76final fantasy viifinal fantasy xivforza horizon 4gooigijedi fallen ordermaddenmicrosoftMicrosoft Flight Simulatornintendono more heroes 3phantasy star online 2pokemonseiken densetsu x the godfathersolon's money cornerUbisoftuplay pluswatch dogs legionwolfenstein youngbloodxbox
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?