If you don't make it to the toilet you become evil.
- VGCC Episode 283: The Gacha Minute is Born - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 2: CROSSNIQ+ with Max Krieger - Read More → . . . . .
- Zack's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 25: Over the Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- So What's Up With Cube World? - Read More → . . . . .
- Neo Cab Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 282: Pandora's Hawks - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 20, Fractured Futures - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 281: Gacha Hell - Read More → . . . . .
We’re living in a post-E3 world, and Rose is ready to open her third eye as we analyze the goings on over gaming’s biggest week! Solon’s got some financial advice for the listeners, the Pokemon are getting #large, John feels bad about horny, EA was surprisingly not bad, Cyberpunk has been divisive, Rose is made about the lack of Alan Wake, and the gang loves their weird uncles. Todd told lies, Devolver was a painful watch, but it still wasn’t as bad as Ubisoft. TIFA IS REAL, John wants to be Dr. Strange, Solon offers Tetsuya Nomura some fashion advice, and Rose is a Banjo gatekeeper.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to email@example.com, via twitter with the hashtag #AskVGCC or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
alan wakeanthemapex legendsavengerscyberpunk 2077devolver digitaldoom eternale3EAfallout 76final fantasy viifinal fantasy xivforza horizon 4gooigijedi fallen ordermaddenmicrosoftMicrosoft Flight Simulatornintendono more heroes 3phantasy star online 2pokemonseiken densetsu x the godfathersolon's money cornerUbisoftuplay pluswatch dogs legionwolfenstein youngbloodxbox
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
This guy thinks he's SO COOL.
Au revoir, gamers!
We're ready for the next anime season. Are you?