- VGCC Episode 322: Pitmaster's Privilege - Read More → . . . . .
- TennoCon 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Fighting Game News: Japanese Fighting Game Publisher's Roundtable - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimted Train Works Episode 44: St. Patrick's Day - Read More → . . . . .
- We should talk. Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 321: The Week of Chris - Read More → . . . . .
- Necrobarista Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 320: Cool Ranch Dracula - Read More → . . . . .
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 43: Hi-Score Girl - Read More → . . . . .
E3 is on the horizon this week, but before the guys dig into their delicious hype sandwiches, Niall laments Rage 2’s lack of Andrew W.K., and Walker tries to remember how to play Nioh. Pokemon Sleep is absolutely bizarre, Game Pass is properly coming to PC, NIS is still in a bad way, and we kind of know what Death Stranding is. Iron maiden are being shitty, Ghostbusters is getting a remaster, Smash VR is a real good way to get sick, and we want more rats.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, via twitter with the hashtag #AskVGCC or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Holy Shit There’s A New Skeletal Warframe
With EVO cancelled and a stage for publishers to show off their announcements along with it, a group of Japanese publishers gathered for the first Japanese Fighting Game Publisher’s Roundtable (JFGPR).
I really don't understand why Rose immediately brought up St. Patrick.
Let's NOT talk.