I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Solon’s getting into dip this week as we celebrate #Solonmas with a bonanza of video games! The birthday boy is super into Hades, Walker’s fallen into the Love Nikki hole that Elvie exposed a week ago, John’s touched the Castlevania Collection, FFXIV continues to be a thing, and I REFUSE to make an edit despite being told to. Solon wants to talk more about Puyos, NIS is in a real bad way, Rose adores Nioh 2’s beta, John’s dabbling in the Arena, Solon has big Minecraft news, the Playdate is super weird, and the gang debates what games will age like milk.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to email@example.com, via twitter with the hashtag #AskVGCC or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?