Open up my eager eyes.
- VGCC Episode 271: White Hair Crazy - Read More → . . . . .
- Dr. Mario World Review - Read More → . . . . .
- FFXIV: Shadowbringers Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 270: Who Goo'd You? - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 18: What Do You Shoot? - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 07: Vision Thing - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 269: Control the Rocks - Read More → . . . . .
- NIS Releases Shareholders' Report, Bankruptcy Rumours Follow - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 17: Undertale is Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
It’s a low-energy, chill vibes only show this week, as John and a very tired Niall battle to fend off the demonic specter of Shenmue and instead focus on things that aren’t awful. The Masquerade needs to be kept, Earthworm Jim really doesn’t need to come back, there’s a new cold war on the horizon, and John arrested some Pokemon. The boys also discuss the nightmare that is the Sonic movie and the crunchy ramifications, Randy Pitchford’s being Randy Pitchford, Psyonix have been purchased by Epic, and John channels Toad.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, via twitter with the hashtag #AskVGCC or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.