Love the taste of Google Stevia.
- VGCC Episode 265: Bagpipe Thing - Read More → . . . . .
- Elvie's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Walker's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Spencer's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 264: Gaze at My Butt Cheeks - Read More → . . . . .
- Playstation State of Play 5/9/19 Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 14: Baby, Please Milky - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 263: Solon Wants Swanswers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 13: Might as Well Be Hentai - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 04: Greater Heights - Read More → . . . . .
It’s a low-energy, chill vibes only show this week, as John and a very tired Niall battle to fend off the demonic specter of Shenmue and instead focus on things that aren’t awful. The Masquerade needs to be kept, Earthworm Jim really doesn’t need to come back, there’s a new cold war on the horizon, and John arrested some Pokemon. The boys also discuss the nightmare that is the Sonic movie and the crunchy ramifications, Randy Pitchford’s being Randy Pitchford, Psyonix have been purchased by Epic, and John channels Toad.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, via twitter with the hashtag #AskVGCC or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
World's oldest emo kid.