That's the tea, sis.
- VGCC Episode 306: Inverse Kojima - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 17 - Read More → . . . . .
- Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Hollywood Rumble - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 305: Crypt of the Nekodancer - Read More → . . . . .
- Doom Eternal (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 8 - Murmurs of Saturation - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 35: No Piece - Read More → . . . . .
- Rollback Netcode and Two Characters May Have Saved Guilty Gear -STRIVE- - Read More → . . . . .
Your crack team of reporters is here on Chooch to talk about Sekiro’s difficulty, despite none of them having played it! It’s not all #Discourse though, because Niall is pissed at corporate twitter and politics, Solon’s been Baba, and John’s still stylish. PLUS we ask whether Mortal Kombat is beginner-friendly, explore a crafted world, talk Sega’s latest attempt at a mini console, and Old Person Talk.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to email@example.com, or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
accessibilitybaba is youbrandsbruce campbellcoke freestyledead by daylightdevil may cry vdmcvfinal fantasyfoot lettucemortal kombat 11no politicsorange cassidyprojectile vomitreviewbrahsega genesis minisekiroshifty shellshocksouless social media accountsthe division 2Ubisoftumihara kawaseyoshi's crafted world
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The Spyro LP is over, but we'll be back soon!
I guess you could say it's a disaster wahahaHEHEHEKCHEH *chokes and dies*
Manila is my favorite flavor of clam.
Who will win the Hollywood Rumble? Can Punished "Frederick" Underfunny get his revenge against Pumpkinman? Will WWE 2K20 keep it together long enough to not crash? All these questions and more will be answered!