I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Your crack team of reporters is here on Chooch to talk about Sekiro’s difficulty, despite none of them having played it! It’s not all #Discourse though, because Niall is pissed at corporate twitter and politics, Solon’s been Baba, and John’s still stylish. PLUS we ask whether Mortal Kombat is beginner-friendly, explore a crafted world, talk Sega’s latest attempt at a mini console, and Old Person Talk.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
accessibilitybaba is youbrandsbruce campbellcoke freestyledead by daylightdevil may cry vdmcvfinal fantasyfoot lettucemortal kombat 11no politicsorange cassidyprojectile vomitreviewbrahsega genesis minisekiroshifty shellshocksouless social media accountsthe division 2Ubisoftumihara kawaseyoshi's crafted world
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?