Roll +Cool to Act Under Pressure
- The Route 03: Provisional Victories - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 260: Hush Hush Puppies - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 12: Kanbaru Fan Club - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 259: Slash Nothing - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 02: Best 3 out of 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 258: THE GOLLUM GAME - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 11: Don't Plug Feet - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 257: EVERY BUDDY - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 11, A New Miku In Town (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XIV's Tokyo Fan Festival Recap - Read More → . . . . .
Your crack team of reporters is here on Chooch to talk about Sekiro’s difficulty, despite none of them having played it! It’s not all #Discourse though, because Niall is pissed at corporate twitter and politics, Solon’s been Baba, and John’s still stylish. PLUS we ask whether Mortal Kombat is beginner-friendly, explore a crafted world, talk Sega’s latest attempt at a mini console, and Old Person Talk.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
accessibilitybaba is youbrandsbruce campbellcoke freestyledead by daylightdevil may cry vdmcvfinal fantasyfoot lettucemortal kombat 11no politicsorange cassidyprojectile vomitreviewbrahsega genesis minisekiroshifty shellshocksouless social media accountsthe division 2Ubisoftumihara kawaseyoshi's crafted world
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Don't join Greenpiss.
Just listen to Renai Circulation if you want to skip this one. I'll understand.
The Coke Freestyle twitter is decidedly NOT one of the greats.
Roll +Meat to Mix it Up