Oh no, not the dailies again. Anything but that...
- Daily Login Systems and Emotional Comfort - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
Your crack team of reporters is here on Chooch to talk about Sekiro’s difficulty, despite none of them having played it! It’s not all #Discourse though, because Niall is pissed at corporate twitter and politics, Solon’s been Baba, and John’s still stylish. PLUS we ask whether Mortal Kombat is beginner-friendly, explore a crafted world, talk Sega’s latest attempt at a mini console, and Old Person Talk.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to email@example.com, or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
accessibilitybaba is youbrandsbruce campbellcoke freestyledead by daylightdevil may cry vdmcvfinal fantasyfoot lettucemortal kombat 11no politicsorange cassidyprojectile vomitreviewbrahsega genesis minisekiroshifty shellshocksouless social media accountsthe division 2Ubisoftumihara kawaseyoshi's crafted world
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.