Anyone else remember Milo's Astro Lanes? No? Then you're normal.
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 27: A Grand Send-off - Read More → . . . . .
- Janie's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 286: Michonski Gaming Sandwich - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Trixie's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 3: Reyan Ali - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 285: Spenskull, Skullcer - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 26: The Flying, The Witch, and The Dog Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- Code Vein (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Your crack team of reporters is here on Chooch to talk about Sekiro’s difficulty, despite none of them having played it! It’s not all #Discourse though, because Niall is pissed at corporate twitter and politics, Solon’s been Baba, and John’s still stylish. PLUS we ask whether Mortal Kombat is beginner-friendly, explore a crafted world, talk Sega’s latest attempt at a mini console, and Old Person Talk.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to email@example.com, or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
accessibilitybaba is youbrandsbruce campbellcoke freestyledead by daylightdevil may cry vdmcvfinal fantasyfoot lettucemortal kombat 11no politicsorange cassidyprojectile vomitreviewbrahsega genesis minisekiroshifty shellshocksouless social media accountsthe division 2Ubisoftumihara kawaseyoshi's crafted world
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Logging on to egg dot com slash spyrofic.
Thanks for everything, Trixie!
The Route Out of Town
56 hours in jail.