Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
The Next Generation of gaming is almost here, but John’s gonna have to fix his headphones if he wants to heare about it! Just what the heck is this new Google console gonna be? Has DMC 5 brought the series back to its best? Do you wonder what hot butter ice cream tastes like? All these questions get answered this week on the show, but that’s not all, ’cause the gang have lots of yelling to do about Trials Rising’s lootboxes, newly found NES games, mobile game hell, voice actor trouble, Halo’s PC release, and John’s Solon impression.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to email@example.com, or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.