Too much feet talk.
- VGCC Episode 257: EVERY BUDDY - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 11, A New Miku In Town (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XIV's Tokyo Fan Festival Recap - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 01: The Orphic Prototype - Read More → . . . . .
- Google Announces Their Entry Into Gaming With Stadia - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 256: Vacuum Sealed - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 10, A New Miku In Town (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode 10: The Nut Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Hypnospace Outlaw Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 255: American Pickles - Read More → . . . . .
Posi vibes only this week on Chooch, as a deathly ill Scott’s on the comedown to talk about how neither has played DMCV, the Hottest Free Battle Royale (it’s Tetris), how to not be political, leaving the Metro, Valve’s latest bit of bullshit, EA not doing an E3 presser, John’s continued growth in YGO, Austin Powers’ favourite Pokemon, and #SauceTalk.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to email@example.com, or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Also, this week Niall becomes more machine than man.
That main theme though.....Soken my man!
Roll +edge to get the job
Google's being Google.