Love the taste of Google Stevia.
- VGCC Episode 265: Bagpipe Thing - Read More → . . . . .
- Elvie's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Walker's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Spencer's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 264: Gaze at My Butt Cheeks - Read More → . . . . .
- Playstation State of Play 5/9/19 Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 14: Baby, Please Milky - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 263: Solon Wants Swanswers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 13: Might as Well Be Hentai - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 04: Greater Heights - Read More → . . . . .
We’re stuck in the dining car this week on Chooch! There’s been some bad news in the games biz this week, but we’re devoted to Solon’s stern lecturing on the topic, as well as happier talk on Zack’s tournament prep, Evo’s lineup, fighting games being not at all horny ever, John striking yet again, designing games with middle schoolers, space trains, Terry Crews’ bad game, new Pokemon, and Florida being fucked up.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
World's oldest emo kid.