Let us instead go backwards to the time when this was a good idea.
- Ubisoft "Forward" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 319: She’s Just Catholic - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 318: Ninja on the Cover - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 42: Ass Enjoyer - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Part II Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 317: Keeping The Last of Us 2 at Arm's Length - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 14 - Legit Bad Vibes - Read More → . . . . .
- What We Liked and Disliked From the Steam Summer Festival - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 316: Keighley’s Heelys - Read More → . . . . .
- EA PLAY LIVE 6/18/20 - Read More → . . . . .
Skip from 3:20 to 6:20 to avoid some very mild KH3 spoilers.
We’ve somehow made it to episode 250, and to celebrate Rose is to present her thesis on Kingdom Hearts, Janie’s been jamming, John’s still in the Shadow Realm, RE2 is still good, Janie’s finally conquered Dark Souls 3, Piranha Plant whips, there’s a bunch of Dragon Ball news, the Wii Shop has officially closed, and Rose does a Mickey Mouse voice.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Too much Dew.
What *is* a Wheaties shell?
The new season is here, but is it really all that new?
Hopefully it really was the last of them.