People love the unga bunga professor but can't handle unga bunga traversal mechanics.
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 403: Lawn Perverts - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Taking the Heat - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 402: Monkey Time With Winston Overwatch - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Verses to Versus - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 91: Maybe Don't Go to Anime Expo - Read More → . . . . .
It’s a very special episode of the show this week as John and Solon sit down with Danganwrestling and Doki Doki Wrestling Club creator Alfredo to talk going wild on mixing anime and wrestling, beating Toby Fox to the punch, and hiring voice actors. The crew also dives into the remake of Resident Evil 2, Tales of Vesperia, Solon’s PAX South adventure, John’s life in the Shadow Realm, Metroid Prime 4 being rebooted from scratch, Suda’s love of wrestling, and descending down into Kingdom Hearts Hell.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
August 4, 2022 | by
What will it take to hear an answer back?
August 1, 2022 | by
The Lawn Perversion Continues