Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
John’s in good mood this week on Chooch as we talk Travis Touchdown’s return, Rose is getting involved with con-artists, Niall has some bright memories, the gang rags on AAA gaming again, we examine Hulk Hogan’s orc status, run down the health benefits of Game Fuel, EA’s latest Star Wars screw up, SNES games on Switch, some upsetting Forza news, Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed retcon, Soulja Boy’s latest moves, and John’s Yu-Gi-Oh meltdown.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to email@example.com, or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.