Thank you for 300 episodes!
- VGCC Episode 300: Chooch is for Lovers - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 14 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 299: Minecraft Pain - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 32: Don't Mention Bugs - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 5 - A Fresh Perspective - Read More → . . . . .
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 298: Trouble in Your Virtual World? - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 13 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 297: Raw Chicken - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 4 - Epic Ninja Fortnite Plays (Sick Kills) - Read More → . . . . .
In case you couldn’t predict it, this week’s Chooch is a very Smash-centric episode, but in addition to that we’ve got all the hot reactions to The Game Awards, the opening of new storefronts on the PC, Soulja Boy’s totally legal new console, Sonic’s piss, Street Fighter V somehow getting even worse, Zack’s Great Idea, and Solon gets in the sauce.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski, @daikaijew, @jjaffew, and @solonface, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Weave a dragon dream with me.
Literally a video game.
It just depends on how you look at it.