We can rebuild him. We have the technology.
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 15, Reviewbrah Evolution - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 1: Heartbreak High with Alec Robbins - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 280: The Sinner's Milky - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
(Note: If you wish to completely skip over the Smash Bros. conversation for any reason, it starts at 35:45 and ends at 58:45.)
It was a slow week this week. Sure, the Big Cowboy game came out, but nobody on the show bought it! Instead, Zack talks about the new Spider-Man DLC, Scott laments his losses in XCom 2, and John painstakingly recounts the now infamous Smash Bros. Grinch Leak. Also, the guys reveal embarrassing Halloween secrets, smell pigs from a mile away, and debate the validity of Perry Bible Fellowship in 2018.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski, @socksmahoney, and @elpheltvalentin, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Kick back and relax in our starlit parlor.
John's secret show.
Let's Keep The Peace
Character designs are messed up.