Join The Quiet Mandom.
- VGCC Episode 269: Control the Rocks - Read More → . . . . .
- NIS Releases Shareholders' Report, Bankruptcy Rumours Follow - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 17: Undertale is Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
(Note: If you wish to completely skip over the Smash Bros. conversation for any reason, it starts at 35:45 and ends at 58:45.)
It was a slow week this week. Sure, the Big Cowboy game came out, but nobody on the show bought it! Instead, Zack talks about the new Spider-Man DLC, Scott laments his losses in XCom 2, and John painstakingly recounts the now infamous Smash Bros. Grinch Leak. Also, the guys reveal embarrassing Halloween secrets, smell pigs from a mile away, and debate the validity of Perry Bible Fellowship in 2018.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski, @socksmahoney, and @elpheltvalentin, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Did you know Makai Wars actually came out last year? Me neither! But now you know.
Welcome Elvie to Choochagatari!
Born to jump World is a dummy 鬼神 Nep 'em all 1989
How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?