Don't take your eyes off the fridge!
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 27: A Grand Send-off - Read More → . . . . .
- Janie's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 286: Michonski Gaming Sandwich - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Trixie's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 3: Reyan Ali - Read More → . . . . .
(Note: If you wish to completely skip over the Smash Bros. conversation for any reason, it starts at 35:45 and ends at 58:45.)
It was a slow week this week. Sure, the Big Cowboy game came out, but nobody on the show bought it! Instead, Zack talks about the new Spider-Man DLC, Scott laments his losses in XCom 2, and John painstakingly recounts the now infamous Smash Bros. Grinch Leak. Also, the guys reveal embarrassing Halloween secrets, smell pigs from a mile away, and debate the validity of Perry Bible Fellowship in 2018.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski, @socksmahoney, and @elpheltvalentin, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Are we going to have a PROBLEM, Warlock?? Is XCHOOM gonna have to come back there and smack a choosen?
The Beginning of the End
Anyone else remember Milo's Astro Lanes? No? Then you're normal.
Logging on to egg dot com slash spyrofic.