Open up my eager eyes.
- VGCC Episode 271: White Hair Crazy - Read More → . . . . .
- Dr. Mario World Review - Read More → . . . . .
- FFXIV: Shadowbringers Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 270: Who Goo'd You? - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 18: What Do You Shoot? - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 07: Vision Thing - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 269: Control the Rocks - Read More → . . . . .
- NIS Releases Shareholders' Report, Bankruptcy Rumours Follow - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 17: Undertale is Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
John’s glad to be podcasting this week, as the boys talk the works of Casey Frey, the disappointment of Fist of the North Star, Soulcalibur VI, new console anxiety, the drivey zoom-zoom, CrossCode’s release, Witcher profits, Dave Matthews’ poop, Zack’s energy sword, Death March Club, why the Green Arrow sucks, and getting horny for girl Skullomania.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski,
@YourPalNiall, and @daikaijew, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.