Ahhh, only the finest of audio delicacies for our listeners!
- VGCC Episode 237: The Classiest Podcast Around - Read More → . . . . .
- THE MISSING: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Difficulty with Difficulty - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 236: The Macbeth of Video Games - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 235: Ghost Ride the Whip - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott and John Play WWE 2k19 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Wasted Fun of Dead Cells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 234: Immersed in the 'Ghetti - Read More → . . . . .
John’s glad to be podcasting this week, as the boys talk the works of Casey Frey, the disappointment of Fist of the North Star, Soulcalibur VI, new console anxiety, the drivey zoom-zoom, CrossCode’s release, Witcher profits, Dave Matthews’ poop, Zack’s energy sword, Death March Club, why the Green Arrow sucks, and getting horny for girl Skullomania.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski,
@YourPalNiall, and @elpheltvalentin, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Now that the dark middle chapter is over, it's time for a reboot.
Clear as a crisp spring morning!
Finally, my long-needed Dark Souls thinkpiece to pad my résumé.
And so I pray...