We thought this would be the last episode. Turns out, Sir Dan will continue to fight for another week!
- Midweek MediEvil, Part 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 240: The Quiet Fans - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Two - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XV's Second DLC Season Cancelled - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
- Videogame Preservation In 2018 & SNK's 40th Anniversary Collection - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 239: The Best Joke of All Time - Read More → . . . . .
- Midweek MediEvil, Part 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott Plays Fallout 76 - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen Episode 6 - Read More → . . . . .
It’s an incredibly moist, tasty episode of the show this week as John and Scott are joined by The Sodamilk Boys, Mike and Bob! Horse-headed rats, ruminations on Burger King’s existence, crackers, Reviewbrah, Live by Night, keeping character, lube-infused recipes, Sgt. Fish, and a very special treat for Bob and Mike are on the docket! Bob and Mike also stick around to talk us through their involvement with the local gaming scene, Destiny 2, Kiryu’s return (again), Sekiro, Bloodstained’s latest delay, rants ‘n’ raves, and the Sunday Scaries.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski, and @SocksMahoney, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Quiet Man GOTY.
Anime's back, and will continue to be back far more often.
No Episode Aranea................................................................
We upped the bitrate so now it's like. Smooth. I'm so happy.