A truly Epic Enterprise.
- VGCC Episode 248: DabQuest - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 2, First Beginnings (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode 6: Gatcha! - Read More → . . . . .
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 247: Eponymous Hog - Read More → . . . . .
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Is A "Must-Watch" Before KHIII Comes Out - Read More → . . . . .
- Bungie Has Cut Ties With Activision Blizzard - Read More → . . . . .
- Cowboys, Cowardice, and Contradictions - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 246: Gamer Chalk - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 245: Monopoly Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
We’ve got our soda, our milk and our mixing spoons for Chooch 225! Rose has given us the gift of SODAMILK, but that doesn’t stop us from getting in the Gamestop dumpster to talk Yakuza, adventure games, Overwatch changes, playing Dark Souls the wrong way, the most Hollow of Knights, lighting Pyres, the little things in Geralt’s world, David Cage’s new anime, more bad battle royale talk, Scott Stapp’s Assassin’s Creed, Rose’s Game Fuel mixtures, and Ryu’s laundry.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski, @horngal, @YourPalNiall, and @gamergrl69, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
aether interactiveanimebloodhound gangbroken swordcastlevaniacheeseDark Souls 3david alan grierdavid cageDetroit: Become Humangamestop dumpster divinghollow knightLA Beastmalt liquoroverwatchpuddle of muddpyreray sipereviewbrahscot stappsodamilkspeedy diverthe culling 2the witcher 3thief of thievestransistoryakuza 6
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
The Crew takes on their first big assignment, and get caught in the crosshairs of a deadly adversary.
We're all Gatchaman...Truly...
Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~ Kyun~
Podcasting live from the Shadow Realm