Hey you need to stay here for 5 hours
- VGCC Episode 412: Vtubers are Sus - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
We’ve got our soda, our milk and our mixing spoons for Chooch 225! Rose has given us the gift of SODAMILK, but that doesn’t stop us from getting in the Gamestop dumpster to talk Yakuza, adventure games, Overwatch changes, playing Dark Souls the wrong way, the most Hollow of Knights, lighting Pyres, the little things in Geralt’s world, David Cage’s new anime, more bad battle royale talk, Scott Stapp’s Assassin’s Creed, Rose’s Game Fuel mixtures, and Ryu’s laundry.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski, @horngal, @YourPalNiall, and @gamergrl69, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
aether interactiveanimebloodhound gangbroken swordcastlevaniacheeseDark Souls 3david alan grierdavid cageDetroit: Become Humangamestop dumpster divinghollow knightLA Beastmalt liquoroverwatchpuddle of muddpyreray sipereviewbrahscot stappsodamilkspeedy diverthe culling 2the witcher 3thief of thievestransistoryakuza 6
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!